GRYP Vice President – Job Description
Length of Term: 2 years
Goal of Vice President Position:
To engage the specific committee chairs to provide perspective and leadership and to aid the president in outreach to the greater Grand Rapids community.
- Actively engage in monthly board meetings.
- Attend at least (1) one committee meeting for each committee during the one year term.
- Meet with each board member to gauge commitment for the upcoming year.
- Provide support to the president in attending meetings, events and community outreach efforts.
- Provide active feedback to the president from committees, chairs and the community as received.
- Maintain and expand relationships with community partners of GRYP.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the organization.
- Attend at least 75% of all events, ensuring to balance time between all event types.
- Serve as support for committee chairs.