GRYP Public Relations Chair Position – Job Description
Length of Term: 2 years
Goal of Public Relations Chair Position:
To communicate and promote GRYP to membership and the community through various outlets such as www.gryp.org, social media, press releases and the newsletter.
- Prepare and send out press releases upon request.
- Update and maintain all social media outlets, make recommendations for changes/use of these outlets as technology progresses.
- Assist with preparing marketing materials as necessary.
- Be proactive with communication to media outlets, initiate interviews, radio spots, editorials, etc.
- List and promote all events on social media and community calendars.
- Create and send out a monthly newsletter and event reminders as necessary
- Maintain and update www.gryp.org.
- Create and update all gryp.org emails and calendars upon request.
- Oversee photographers for GRYP events.
- Maintain and update branding guidelines.
- Use designated funds to advertise GRYP events and membership.